11th International Exhibition for Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary and Swimming Pool
Held annually, AQUATHERM BAKU is the main international event for the South Caucasus and Caspian in HVAC industry. Since its launch it has maintained its status as the leading professional event in its sector, presenting the latest industry developments and offering possibilities to establish business contacts, find new partners, negotiate face-to-face with many potential clients, and maintain contacts with existing ones.
Aquatherm Baku 2017 - Facts and Figures
Number of participants: 310
- Domestic participants 131
- International participants 179
- Exhibition space :6802 sq.m.
Number of participating countries: 28
- 88% of participating companies have established new business contacts
- 59% of exhibitors expressed satisfaction with the quality of visitors to the exhibition
- 81% of participants expect to sign contracts as a result of the exhibition
- 70% of participants confirmed their participation at similar events in future
Visitors: 8 852
Geographical spread of visitors:
Number of countries: 36
Including Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrein, the Republic of Belarus, Czech Republic, China, Dania, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, India, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Makedonia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, KSA, Spain, Swiss, Switzerland, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, UK, the UAE and USA.
For more information visit the given web-page.